Tuesday, June 15, 2010

In the bubble.

HEY GUYS, screw my previous post man. Idk what am i uttering about at the very last part. It like, feeling to slap myself reading back.

AND today... met Boon and Xiong at Cine for a movie. KARATE KID duh what else.
THT SHOW was quite a painful one to watch. phew~ But overall its still nice, cos Jackie's in the show! LOL. whatever, but i really find him aging, fast. ;/
I WANNA WATCH : The Killers and SALT and .. and maybe The A team.
And i feel good to spend time with them again :D HA.

Im goanna continue with my movies and fifa for the rest of my holidays since i have no work on my hands now. & My dad feels like screwing himself for not signing tht FIFA WC pack. AND I feel like too. HAHA.

You knw :( days without iphone sucked.
Thinking back again, tons of memories are like real still locked up inside my spoiled iphone.
Like pictures, songs, notes and msges. MOST IMPORTANTLY, i lost all contacts. Seriously. ALL 400 peeps'. Feeling so shitty now. My nokia phone now doesnt even sounded like i the way i want it to. * jeez. &&& Without plucking in, sucks the most. People inside mrts are very disturbing too! like totally! I WANNA BE BACK IN THE BUBBLE. (means, in my own world) cus possibly i cant hear a single unnecessary shit, u knw.. only good musicccccccccccccccc.


RAH!!!!!


tell me again why i needa buy a DSLR?
hmm.. but i really needa get my bb now. And i knw its expensive still. tsk... how how how~
I saved 700 bucks currently, wanting to get myself a dslr canon 550D with tht money as apart.
But now, i think blackberry is a must . COS I CANNOT STAND THT FUCKING NOKIA cos its all written in mandarin! And probably a nice mp3 to go with it. AND THERE GOSE MY 700 bucks. In my life, i have never save so much money by myself. And its goanna be gone again just like tht. Shag sial...

I talked to my mom about tht dslr thingy, I THINK she will probably get a cheaper one for me for my birthday. HAHA. guessing only uh....

Ytd, when shopping with my mom, like eddy says, i am like fully loaded fashionably for the next semester of school. HAHA, kindda true. now i knw why poly students spend more money on clothes as compared to jcs and ites. HAHA. We dont have uniforms, and its quite a stupid fact to bring up cos its DUH- obvious! HAHA. And frankly, i thank my mom, cos i needed that. im alrdy bored with my closet. So ya knw.. just in time... COOL! And played arcade with my brother and mom. Like seriously, i had fun like a kid! totally not embarrassing to say so. haha.

And played arcade with boon and xiong today too, cos we had like more then 2 hours to spend before movie starts. kindda funnnn. Then after movies, dined in at botak jones with this lucky draw event just beside to entertain.

I dont understand why people take driving license when they dont have a car to drive? And so what if u're getting tht license of urs early? whats the point girl ?!!

And Fcuk msia gov, AGAIN. For picking me to join their army force.. just because I am a PR in sg.

but life is still good for me, ya knw!
Though im like letting each day pass aimlessly. But its quite alright. So dont worry eh.

Im losing blood for two days now, so dont bother me much! HAHA.
CYA.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

JAZZ!!! Nikon D3000 D5000 and D90 Sales! I came across the article in I-weekly! haha