Monday, June 14, 2010

HEYO. im really blogging this time.

Im feel so sorry for my blog, because imma designer yet my blog look so fugging ugly.

I edited it, thanks to blogger, which finally have this new design thing going on.

its cool, its cool u knw. :)

I didnt turn up for date. ITS A OFF. ALREADY , it should be 2 years ago. I really dont knw what im hanging about. I might have gone a lil bit mad.

Idk.

I have this song to acc my new blogskin.

Here by me by 3 doors down. its a old song, but a new song to me. 'if yall get wht i meant.

I dont knw, i dont really like any of my new songs.
Neither am i comfortable about the old ones.
Even if , i wanna get to heard thoes oldies, i dont have the chance anymore.
I cfm my iphone rested in peace two days ago.

HA, idk why.
Old songs that remind me of you. I tried not to like it no more.
But the new songs still reminds me of you, I cant held but to keep repeating it.
What do i do?

I promised, you may be my last kiss (til now). But Im never gonna conclude you as my last love. NEVER. & YOU better wish me luck to just meet another one, cos its soooooo not fair to knw that you've already found yours. Not provoking, but im truely happy for you. u knw? u better knw!

Oh fuck, being to emotional in the middle of the night again. 'cos its holidays?!
- BLAH, give me two weeks, & i'll be over with tht. :D HEE HEE.

And lastly, Im having FIFA fever.

CIAO.

No comments: