Friday, June 18, 2010

Got myself a new job. A super dube one. AND NOW IM SAD.






























Went for a interview at Gmax today. I got their confirmation in like lesser then a hour after the interview. I got 2 Australian bosses, tht are sooo cool and sooo kind. AHEM ya.. i find every single angmo cool!!

So this is my plan, i got a superb 18 hours work tmr, STRAIGHT. and earnning 100 bucks.
0930- 1800 :Amk, wallet linc,
then home bath ,
then down clark quay. 2030 - 0330

im terrified now. yet excited.

AND

i check my grades online just now, I got a C+.
and its fucking demoralising can.

I really lost faith in whatever im doing in my foundation year.
I hope working everyday would make my disappointments disappear..


This week ahead.
I planned tht i would get my blackberry bold 2..


+ a great day with JOANNA :) meet leow and reggy too.


im so sad so tired. I no mood to watch fifa today. and i probably cant tmr. :(

Imma money-hungry cat during holi :)
CIAO, nights :D

No comments: