Sunday, June 20, 2010

I cannot get enough sleep.

I get a night shift job, with a low pay like this?
And why i like this job?



Seriously i dont knw, I just totally miss the days i worked at clark quay 3 years back.

LIKE HOLY COW?! 3 years gone so fast.

And these photos, tht i took during my project photography out with classmates, something's in those photos just attracts me and tell me to go back there to enjoy night life again there again.

- I DONT CLUB
- I DONT DRINK
- And im definately not smoking again

So why night life, without party and drinks ?

NAH, i just love clark quay. TO THE MAX.
the way it is....

And nope, its not always because of love,not because of Fido.
like i said, its done 3 years back. totally done. We never really started, never really end?
I really havent really thought of getting into any rs, right now, im serious.
But he makes me excited sial. idk why. Probably its the new job.

U dont trust anybody, I probably trust everyone but you, and its true.
AND ITS NOT BECAUSE U HURT ME DEEP DEEP -.-
& seriously, ANDY CHUA OBVIOUSLY HAVE NOT GET OVER ELIEEN LEOW. Lol.













this joanna's shot.




It has been really cool since 8.30pm last night!! Or rather, it totally rocks.
Im abit slow when it comes to trainning. But Im getting use to the it ALREADY.

Being the booth cashier its different from i had been doing in wallet linc sial. At Gmax counter. U totally literary rule it.

EXAMPLE 1:
Costumer: its the bungy save ?
Me: no, its fucking NOT save!!
Costumer's face, BLUR ~
Me: still wanna ride to fly anw?
Costumer: sure, play with my life man.


EXAMPLE 2:
Costumer: how many poeple on one bungy ride?
Me: how many people u have there?
Costumer: 4
Me: SURE NP, one ride up with 4 person. And down with 3. * winks.


Example 3:
Costumer: how much is it?
Krystal: which one?? - the bungy 4 million sg dollars. th swing, 3 million sg dollars. ( for the whole construction)
Costumer: you wanna play with my life and now my life savings?!
and many many more and probably more carp to come. like seriously, craps sial. COOL I LIKE.

still learning to act cool like them sial. And i probably conclude tht, this is not a no brainer part time job. I'll probably learn alot. (Y)
AND AND oversized shirt and cargo pants make me look like a complete idiot on my first day of work! but its okay! i still have what i want... -FUN.

being one newbie on the first day of work. I kenna bluff and cheated all the time sial. In a superb way instead. 1 ride on the swing -unprepared. 2 rides on reverse bungy, first time.. as a human sand bag and second... for the sake of the legendery washing machine(krystal) and super spinner(terrence).
MY WHOLE LIFE, i never knw tht gmax, g max... CAN SPIN UNTIL LIKE THT SIAL. ONLY THE LEGENDARY PROFESSIONALS CAN DO IT. and i totally look like a retared sick cat after the ONE ride with those suckers. GIDDY~
I like people who are just generous enough to take real tough jokes and craps!
ITS PART OF MY LIFE.

THTS ABOUT IT~
and i cant sleep after the ride, tho im real tired after the closing.
NOW, i have to get my design done then tmr, ell, pearl and kai. come my house do printing. then get over with it. then... work. again. WAHH!!! fun sial !
im abit siao. cos its like another life for me. I FINALLY GOT MYSELF A LIFE.
i think...
AND I TOTALLY ENJOY THE SCENERY OF CLARK QUAY AT THE MIDS OF MY ULITAMATE BUNGY RIDE, so u guys should spend tht bloody 30 bucks to try it out!
So whts wrong without bf. you got good friends to talkcock with !
ciao!

No comments: