Sunday, June 27, 2010

not into him at all.

Im done with my days at work, for the past few consecutive days. Tiring sial. My life felt to topped. Day is like night and night is like day. wth.. I think never in my life i had ever blog at this timing, 5.53am?! seriously?


Haha, lets chat.
Work was fine, school work ?? I think almost done.
Starting school in 24 hours time. I havent been holidaying, as you guys can see.
My life is so upside-down. I dont knw what to do about it sial.
And MY PROJECT HAVENT START !!!!!!! D:

And my old friend at work is giving me a crazy though time. He thinks his a know it all. When he totally dont understand me?
He just dont get it!!! Im NOT THT INTO HIM.

Then I kenna frame at work in a victious way towards others. Im like the heartless creature.

A work place without politics its a place with intensive politics, get it ?!


Anw, im done with it. one week once only. can talk cock can have fun. got stable income. haha. NAH talkcock. my parents may not what me to continue night shift.

the pay rate im getting now its so not satisfying for them.
My parents night shift, each of them earn 2k one night. how to compare?! how to argue?


anw, starting school soon, projects will be trashing in soon too!!


WORRIED.

results showing soon too!!! ARRRRR...


ciao. :D

No comments: