Friday, August 20, 2010

My first camp in SP.


























I was totally not into camp during the first month of my poly life. I find it a big waste for time.





But after interacting with my own clique, i think i like what just happened the past few days.





inspite being a super petty girl AGAIN.










after staying on things are damn alright!





I turn my embarrassment into thick skinness.





Even dance K pop dance infront of everyone.










Yes, i was abit pissed off the OCs, first movie night we had.





We were late yea, cos i need to go buy some essentials, like plain water, where the freaking camp doesnt even provide. I knw they will never do, thats why i needa buy ?





The came back to join the rest look at their pissed off faces, like they cannot go on with the movies without us? yes, for safety reasons, but dont make a big deal out of it with those freaking irritating black faces and annoying demoralised heakshakes from the organisers to the campus. This will totally make me feel turned off about this camp. And if they think because of 20 mins, make people feel turned off about the camp... works. then good luck for you guys!










AND TOTALLY HATED JOASH FOR THE MOCKING!





but i am lovin him after that. <>




he gets all girls attentions, so thats why he caught kais attention?










tht explains my next morning attitude.





I totall feel like an ass to chee siang.





he kept feding me breakfast, i keep pushing away like sucha bitch.





HE is a good gl btw. AND he is not a gay.





I really think tht the people in SDC are either heartless or brainless.





People have feeelings.















okay, after venting.





NOW for the good stuff.










Games are really well set up, i love it ttm. cos its challenging. OR maybe i dont knw i got no more camps to compare to in sp. And the police and raiding games was an kickass one! Movies nights are good ideas. cheer was entertainning.










And some interesting people i would love to point up to!










- bp. SUPER CUTE. His words and attentions make me feels like he is a gay. but totally FUN-NEH. good leadership skills, i suspect its the key to his team winning.










- Issac, act cool, but dont knw cool anot. He is a very on person. Dont deny his rockability. He kindda rock to me!










- chee siang and joash are done pointing up to.










- daimien, should really stop thinking so negatively.










- a girl in this helpers group, this small girl, PRETTY SIAL!










- azirl, cool guy!










- My 5 friends was AWESOME!!! ell was sick.. and had 4 pretty girls to visit him in te guys bung like famously! Idk, all other guys was staring like no tmr...










- Mafia was a very nice theme.










- aarron has tht rich kid look. he is the guy where i accidentally printed using his paper like a stuck up bitch. HA.










- most girls looks bitchy to me, they should really smile more.










Im rough when it comes to games, ahlian when it comes to sentimental stuff, an wanna win attitude to win the game, at least i didnt give up on my team's performance, no matter how cui it looks.. i still finish it for my team. Ass!!










what do u expect, its a group for designers CAMP!










OVERALL, i like it. & excuse me for ma vents.










Work place sucked, when a place said to be no politics, its usually where most politics lies.





everyday its a suck up days. i hate to go work now. I USED to love clarkquay. Now its just some place where i sit and have supper at.










Last night party world with em tho.















ok... now i think this post is grosss. FORGIVE ME.















better start on my projects. I havent do a single thing !!! worry!!










No comments: