Saturday, July 31, 2010

still tasting whopper at my tastebuds! yummmm..

life like totally tiring this week and probably the next.

Theres 3 submissions next week. wow.



Vas - Thursday

Bdc - test friday

Fds - friday.



I just came home from simei!

Im not so happy with the things we did on tht pieces of wall. But im still proud of it tho :)

We did a 20 meters log wall of graffiti with paints and sparys for 6 hours straight after school and dinner treated by James *loves and melts then sizzle! My super hot lecturer!



Its for the Youth Olympics Games Openning tmr for the East part of Singapore.



Today a very tiring day. Yet im still awake now, waiting for my hair to dry then i will confirm plonk myself into my beddy bed! HAHA



> this morning woke up after a 5 hours sleep.

> BDC class at 9 am - 12.30pm. Got drawing mock test.

> 1pm to 3 pm. lunch and jamming. at our usual place

> 3pm - 6pm. FDS, do work !

> 6-8 pm travelled from west to freaking east, simei. & BK whopper dinner!

>8pm - 2 am graffiti, fun !

> 2am - 3.30 am cab home for free again !

and bath and though time washing paint off my body !



Now home waiting to get into sleep.



Graffiti is real tirings, and it tires me out more with my projects dangling. But somehow its a really good stress relief :D hee hee.



I dont knw will i miss my cliques after we go into our own majors after september. I will spend time with them whenever i can. Promised.

Sorry Alicia, hang on !!



I have been laughing alot alrdy recently.



I like guys tht are obedient and decent. somehow everything there describes you & thats why i cant stop falling, cant stop laughing.

CIAO.

No comments: