Monday, July 5, 2010

Officially Eighteen.


























Hi guys.
I just had my birthday celebration with my family and friends at my house. Its a buffet party, and i hoped everyone enjoyed it.
Im officially eighteen now. And i wont want to party anymore. So this will be my last and final one :) I have also totally quitted smoking when i turned 18. Weird. I got alot from my parents. But i still knw tht they are not letting their eldest baby girl go tht easily. Not even a bf yet. I gues, everything have to take it slow.
Im cool to have all of us here tonight to celebrate this special day with MOI. THANKS ALL!
CIAO. school tmr!!






























HAHA, im still here, NOT A GOOD IDEA TO TAKE SHOT USING DSLR. Loading into com is tough!! on the waiting time.
Last night after 12am at gmax with andy jason and pat.

I got a slice of birthday cake from tcc. and a meal of kfc delivery. and 6 gmax bungy ride after count down of my birthday. Then at the last ride, Im suddenly soaked with ICED WATER. I freezed until i tears. but fun. Andy hasnt play enough one whole bucket of water was up next!
Tonight, birthday celebration.
OLDIES : joanna, ninette, elieen and bf, jacky, jason, yee chung, davin and my whole family was there.
Poly: pearlyn, kailing, jialing, ell, yingtong, chloe, alicia, yufeng, keith and alan was there.
Rockers: wenyi, boonping, keechang, wenxiong, desmond and cheinhan was there.
Others: yang and davin was there.

Yang was the last to leave my place, and he helped my mum to clean the place. My mum conculde tht he was my bf just because of this. And she couldnt get over it. -.- And thats why i conculded, My parents are still not ready to open up. Im not pissed, but I really dont have a boyfriend, and i never will get one with my all fats dangling!

I didnt have time for my oldies, Im sorry. I accidentally did it again. Every year like tht, thats why i m starting to dislike the idea of partying. This is why I totally get it, when apple didnt turn up. I didnt blame her. I needa reflect.
I didnt feel tht i enjoyed, but i think tht logically i have to enjoy. Whatever. its the last one anyway. Hosting aint easy for the one old fat fellow like me.
AND SADDEST THING, i did NOT wish for a BF.
can anyone explain to my with logic, why DIDNT I ?!

oh suck..
I love my fam fam & friends friends ANW!


ciao again.

No comments: