Friday, July 16, 2010

In school.

Im so sian. i forget to bring my 7 collages!!

very mad.



Sometimes im just piss with my friends just maybe because of pure annoyments, I probably give up on them like lets say 3 weeks ago. but now... I have no idea im goanna keep my good temper on them for long. I thinks its only only her, but i cannnot stand to be mad at sucha cute creature.

I hope they knw that i was just trying to be nice.





Everything i do, are just hell crazy lots of things to make my work rock, but only only rock my ass. Sad right.

Everyday go the school, i would think about "will i see him today ?"
I see elva, shuan, haoxiang, yeechung, alan, desmond lim , nigel lo and many more familiar face. BUT I CANNOT, CANNOT FIND HIM!

back to topic, im sick and tired of whatever im doing here in my comman foundation year. I dont knw why are we doing all this instead of majoring in our electives. Im freaking out with 4 projects going on this week. and its only one down, but 2 more up !!

ONOW DOWN, here come GC and BDC!! like wow !
I cannot afford to waste one weekday evening not doing work, in other words, im working on my projects whenever im awake. sounds horrible ya ?

And back at Gmax, it just make me hate my friday night, which i by right could relax abit. Now even saturday is taken up. Shag, how can i not be shag !?


I dont think he is right for me, so i stopped seeing him for the time being, theres really tons of work caught at my side. Dont ask anymore, he freak my mum out anw.

Maddess in july, it suppose to my the best month of my year.

CIAO. sorry, pms-ing!

No comments: