Friday, July 23, 2010

catch ups.

Last night a huge butterfly flew into my housie! It freak the hell out of me. LIKE TOTALLY!

And shooting in the middle of the night, freat the hell out of me just now. like creepily.

Im crazy about school works, projects, lessons, submissions and presentations! Crazy crazy period, and i can never imagine how life is like in school majoring in ID next year.

I know that im hard to get to for my old friends. Not attending to my phone like every hour is alrdy my habit. I only like attend to it when i needa call someone and thats all. And did i mention an ipod touch that i got it for my birthday is soooooo damn useful as compared to one pathetic army phone ?

And i like i fell in love and falling out of love. I dont knw why, but his backside is getting on my nerves!

its 1 AM.
and my hair not dry!! i goanna zombie tmr morning, I dont feel like going banya's lesson.
but i have no choice, tmr again a long day for me, got shifts at night.

> saturday, morning art friend! (artfriend is really my friend! tht i visit 2 times every week!WTF) thts explains why im soooooo broke! after art friend, shifts! all the way until 11pm

> sunday, Vas afternoon, Fds night.

> monday cfm BLUE AGAIN! thanks Constance!

blah blah

> next friday school ends at 6, i have to cancel my shifts and do YOG graffiti! how honoured!

> saturday YOG whole day, cancel shit or maybe half shifts.

> first week of august , SUBMISSIONS for FDS and VAS! < crazy!!

> 3 weeks yog HOLIDAYS WOO WHOOO.. goanna spam shifts, to get my black berry blod 2!

sad this is , theres submission after holidays too!! boring!


WHOLE month planned out. now you guys knw where to find me And know when i cannot be found.


CIAO :D LOVE YOU GUYS!

No comments: