Wednesday, June 9, 2010

JALAN KAYU PRATA






We finally meet up for a wild and mad supper. Jalan Kayu's prata is fattening at night. but.. oh .. well. we did that anw.. HA.

We had fun.. but im just hungry.
Im eat alot recently. until i never felt so fat ever in my life! SAD! Alan telling me nice recipe on how to slim down within a month. Like seriously, if it really works, i would pay him. Now who wanna play badminton with me this weekend?

And sooo fast... afew more weeks and im done with my sem 1. Life have been fast and busy. No one really catches it nor cherish it. We just do what we have to do all the time. If we ever pause, trust me, its only the time for a refreshing meal. thats why imma sooooooooooooooooooooo fat.

new songs are rocking my new itune system in my macbook, but idk why my new 150 songs, just cannot cannot get sync into my phone!! T.T

And today, pearlyn sooooooooooooooooooo dirty. use my phone and dirty smsed Junjie. LMAO.

And and and... im cupped Z.

whatever. laugh good.
ciao.

No comments: