Sunday, May 2, 2010

life pass 3 weeks.

yup, still contacting this super cute man. theres no futher thoughts other then friends.
MRT life, suck ttm! I was stucked in the NEL one fine wednesday, then came out in the new later tht evening, Im racist. yes, against indians.




this bunch of amazing guys. with a french kid at the botanic














dupe! Pearlyn's shot.























Alicia's shots.









super cute black bull dog.






irritated first thing at botanic.


best shot 1

best shot 2.








PEARLYN POST-IT MY BUTT. LOL.











a craazy fan of WANG LIHOON. Kai here.








veron at work.





(Y)
















last sunday family unexpectedly. very very long since the last family day eh...







LOVES! my new best friends in sp. pearlyn, alicia, stephie :D



this stupid transfered out of design 3 day of school :(






flag day :) at punggol.














basic drawing studio. We're goanna draw real nudes! excited .. wahahahahaha.













foundation design studio.







visual art studio = the guys' worst kidergraden art class trainning ever! HAAHa




theories of colours... OH BOY -.-



Why, i hide my blog.

I dont want frodo to see anything tht i wrote about him.

I wanna make a change this time.

I shown my true self first time out with him, no foundation, covered up shirts and i did nothing to my hair.

I felt very very very ugly.

I thought he'll never wanna contact me after tht day anymore.

but he did and other ladies as well.

MAYBE, just MAYBE he really having nothing on in his mind.

I shallnt, bother either.

Im ready to let him off anytime. any when.

"too prefect also cannot."

fantasising desprately.

dont wanna knw that his sick, idk how to deal with this man man man man.

i dont knw how to show tht i care.

but i really do, unless there another girl caring. then i wouldnt bother.

I 'll try my best to sell him off my head.

CIAO..

No comments: